Infographics by David #McCandless

by Wednesday, January 20, 2016 0 Kommentare
I love the work the infographic work made by David #McCandless

Here are two of them :

a) This helps you check out where are in your life compared to some famous people :

That's where i'm standing


i'mScreenshot 2016-01-20 14.41.15 at the average age where in the states you become CEO of large compagny
(shit I missed that !!) or

at my age Ceasar became dictator
(love that one, should tell my wife !) or

Ludwig van Beethoven made his "Ninth"
(I didn't even start my First !! and the world's better off )

 

... try your age at http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/who-old-are-you/

 

 

b) the Pyramid of Digital distractions : I can't comment his because ma iPhone is ringing!

1276_hierarchy_of_digital_distractions

Berjo

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.